Our volunteers are amazing. We currently have more than 90 people who operate and run our food pantry– several who have been helping us for more than 20 years!
Volunteer activities include the following:
- collect, stock, sort, box, and organize food items
- transport donations and food purchases from area businesses and organizations
- greet and register clients
- distribute food boxes to clients
- process all paperwork, bills, reports, tracking, etc.
- volunteers with computer skills are especially important
Please call us at (360) 695-4903 or click HERE to email us and let us know you’d like to help or print and complete a FISH volunteer job application and return it to FISH.